New American Homes… the thoughtfulness of design and quality of building are found in the details. When you visit our homes, you will note New American Homes’ unique quality details.
Here are just a few:
• Our first-floor doors and windows are 16 inches taller than normal. Usually doors and windows are set at a 6’8″ height. Ours are set at 8’0″.
• Our front doors are wider – usually 3’6″, so it is easier to move things in and out.
• We build in niches and other interesting architectural details.
• Our standard casing is wider, and our baseboards are taller.
• Our vanity cabinets come standard at a taller height.
Take a look: